MINISTRY OF HOUSING & CONSTRUCTION
STATE ENGINEERING CORPORATION OF SRI LANKA
INVITATION OF BIDS FOR SUPPLY OF CAST IRON RAILWAY SHOULDERS FOR SLEEPERS YARD –DEMATGODA, SRI LANKA
TENDER NO: SDSQ /2019/S-2/01
1. Chairman, Department Procurement Committee on behalf of the State Engineering Corporation of Sri
Lanka invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified local and international bidders for the supply of
cast iron railway shoulders for sleeper yard - Dematagoda, Sri Lanka
2. Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding procedure.
3. To be eligible for tender award, the successful bidder shall not have been blacklisted and three years
experience in supplying Cast Iron Railway Shoulders in Sri Lanka or abroad.
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be collected by interested bidders from above
address or our official web site: www.secsl.gov.lk
5. Bid shall be valid up to 90 days from the date of bid opening.
6. Duly filled and sealed bids with duplicate marked “Procurement of Cast Iron Railway Shoulders for Sleeper
Yard- Dematagoda, Tender No: SDSQ/2019/S-2/01 “on top left hand corner of the envelopes should be
delivered to The Chairman, Department of Procurement Committee, State Engineering Corporation of Sri
Lanka,130, W.A.D. Ramanayaka Mawatha, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka.on or before 31.01.2019 at 02.00 pm.
7. Bids will be opened soon after closing of the bid. Late bids will be rejected. Bidders or their representatives may
be present at the time of bid opening.
8. Evaluation of bids will be done based on the submitted technical details.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Supplies Division, State Engineering
Corporation of Sri Lanka (Telephone: +94 11 2 434485).
10. The Department Procurement Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and reject all bids
at any time prior to award the contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or
Bidders or any obligation in inform the affected Bidders of the grounds for the Department Procurement
Department Procurement Committee
State Engineering Corporation of Sri Lanka
130, W A D Ramanayake Mawatha
Additional documents can be downloaded below