Twitter account: @AmbSYUN
- B.A. Higher Institute for Political Science Damascus University, Syria 1990.
- 1994 – 1995 Desk officer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Damascus.
- 1995 – 2000 Second Secretary, Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in Washington DC.
- 2000 – 2001 Alternate Director, the Office of Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs.
- 2001 – 2006 Counselor at the Syrian Permanent Mission to the United Nations, New York.
- 2006 – 2010 Chief of Cabinet, for the Office of Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Syrian Arab Republic.
- 2010-2020 Ambassador of the Syrian Arab Republic to Austria and Non-resident Ambassador to Slovakia and Slovenia. Also, Permanent Representative to the United Nations office in Vienna, Resident Representative to the other International Organization (IAEA, UNIDO, UNODC).
- 2013 - 2020 Permanent Representative of Syrian Arab Republic to the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). The Hague, Netherlands.
- 2020-Present Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic to the United Nations, New York.