Internship with the Permanent Mission of Sri Lanka to the United Nations
Internships at the Permanent Mission of Sri Lanka offer students and suitably qualified candidates an exciting opportunity to obtain a good understanding of Sri Lanka’s engagement in multilateral issues and the workings of the United Nations.
- Open to Sri Lankans and others over 18 years of age with visa eligibility for internship.
- Internships commence in Spring, Summer and Fall, i.e. mid/late January, June and September respectively.
Conditions relating to internship:
- Internship is for a period of 3 months, with the possibility of an extension.
- Necessary support would be provided for interns to carry out their work. However, interns should make their own arrangements for accommodation, transport and other logistical arrangements for their stay in New York.
- Internship with the Mission does not carry any remuneration or promise of employment with the Mission or the government of Sri Lanka.
- A certificate will be provided at the end of the internship.
- A letter indicating expression of interest to work as an intern
- Copy of academic certificate (and if currently enrolled in academic institution, a letter from the institution)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Applications should be forwarded to: Permanent Mission of Sri Lanka to the United Nations on email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “application for post of intern”.