The existence of our sovereign State is in grave jeopardy.
• Tuvalu can become the first ENDAGERED HUMAN BEINGS.
• There is no climate change refugee status under international law
• Boarder controls and immigration laws are sovereign institutions.
For further information on this issue, click on these useful websites:
- Tuvalu’s Views on the Possible Security Implications of Climate Change to be included in the report of the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly 64th Session.
- Adapting to climate change in Tuvalu | Yusuke Taishi
- Pacific Country Report Sea Level & Climate: Their Present State (2010)
- The frontline of climate change