H.E. Mr. Fatumanava-o-Upolu III Pa’olelei Luteru
- 1991 Doctor of Philosophy: Development Economics, Strategic Planning, Management, and Aid Policies, Flinders University, Australia.
- 1983 Master of Educational Administration: Economics of Education & Strategic Planning, University of New England, Australia.
- 1982 Diploma of Tertiary Education: Educational Finance and Policy, University of New England, Australia.
- 1978 Bachelor of Science: Mathematics, Economics & Operational Research, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- April 2012: Ambassador of Samoa to the Kingdom of Belgium and to the European Council and Commission. Also bilaterally accredited to France, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Sweden, the Czech Republic and Hungary. Permanent representative/delegate to FAO and UNESCO.
- 2010–2012: Samoa Trade Commissioner to New Zealand, Auckland New Zealand.
- 2009–2010: Director, Oceancrest Consultancy Ltd, Suva, Fiji.
- 2005-2009: Inaugural Executive Dean, Faculty of Islands and Ocean (Fiji), and Director of Alafua Campus (Samoa), University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.
- 2000-2005: Assistant Secretary-General of ACP Group, Political Affairs and HumanDevelopment, Brussels, Belgium.
- 1996-2000: Principal, Luteru & Associates Consultancy, Suva, Fiji.
- 1993-96: Director, Pacific ACP: EU Bureau, Suva, Fiji.
- 1991-93: Director of Planning and Development, Vice-Chancellor's Office, USP, Fiji.
- 1985-87: Assistant Director of Development, Vice-Chancellors Office, USP, Fiji.
- 1984-85: Head Academic Office, University of the South Pacific, Fiji.
- 1984: Head, University Secretariat, Suva, Fiji.
- 1979-81: Executive Officer and Secretary, Alafua Campus of the University of the South Pacific (USP), Samoa.
- 1973 New Zealand Government Scholarship
- 1974 New Zealand/Western Samoan Government Scholarship
- 1982 Australia/University of South Pacific Scholarship
- 1988 Australia/International Development Program Study