Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 12:45
ANNOUNCEMENT EX-COMBATANTS & GOVT. PENSIONERS !!!
All pensioners who are in receipt of a monthly pension are required to apply for Certificates of Life from their nearest Mission/Embassy. The requirements are as follows: DOWNLOAD
- Come to the Mission in person, between 10:00 hrs and 16:30 hrs, from 26 to 30 October 2015;
- Bring positive identification in the form of original national identity or valid passport, with copies;
- Completed application form for Life Certificate;
- Passport size photograph that is current;
- Bring bank details, address, cell number, and signature, [optional];
- Holders of power of attorney are not accepted.