The Dag Hammarskjöld Library will conduct the following training in English (unless otherwise indicated) for delegates and staff of permanent missions, at the Library Building, Room L-133 (First Floor), for the month of March 2018:
• Introduction to Library Services
• Introduction to Legal Resources
• Introduction to United Nations Documents (English – French - Spanish)
• General Assembly Documentation
• Security Council Documentation
All interested are kindly requested to register by accessing the Library Training Calendar (click here).
For more information, please contact the Library (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel.: 1 (212) 963-3000).
In addition to the training offered, the Library will be hosting the following event:
* Vendor Briefing: Proquest/Ebrary
To register for this session, please sign up here.