What is Mission View?
What are the benefits of using Mission View?
No-cost website creation and hosting
UN OICT will help you create your site and host it, at no cost to your mission, and will handle all security updates and feature enhancements. User and technical support will be provided through the Missions Support Help Desk.
Easy to use
It has a simple interface so that even non-technical users can update and manage the website. The home page layout can be changed to one of four different designs to better display your content. You also have the option to publish your content immediately or save it and publish it later.
It allows you to create your website in any of the six official UN languages.
Your site will always be displayed properly when viewed on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
What can you put on your website?
- Mission View was created so you can quickly add content like statements made at the General Assembly, Security Council or any other venue; news about your Mission or country and related photos and videos
- You can create web pages with your own unique content like country information and consulate services or any other relevant information.
- You can attach various document and file types such as: PDFs, photos and video to further enhance your viewer's experience.
How to get started with Mission View
- First name;
- Last name;
- Individual email addresses
- E-mail to: email@example.com;
- Fax to 1-212-963-1810;
Regular mail or deliver to:
United Nations | Department of Management | Office of Information and Communications Technology | Enterprise Applications Centre - NY | Web Applications Group