H.E. Dato' Syed Mohamad Hasrin AIDID
Friday, July 5, 2019
- Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School, National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Political Science, University of Arizona, USA
- Joined the Malaysian Administrative Diplomatic Service in June 1994.
- Served overseas as Second Secretary and Counsellor at the Permanent Mission of Malaysia to the United Nations in New York, Consul General of Malaysia in Dubai, Deputy Chief of Mission at the Embassy of Malaysia in Jakarta, and Ambassador of Malaysia to the United Arab Emirates.
- Served at the Ministry in the Multilateral Affairs Department, Policy Planning and South East Asia Division, as well as Special Officer to the Secretary General and Special Officer to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Presented his Letter of Credence as the Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Malaysia to the United Nations, New York on 5 July 2019.