Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Eswatini (Swaziland) to the United Nations is to foster and ensure that the Kingdom maintains its rightful presence and position among the community of the Nations of the World.
Our mission is inter alia, within the auspices and context of the United Nations, and in line with the Kingdom’s Foreign Policy, is to:
- Promote the national interest and values of the Country.
- Promote Multilateralism and contribute to International law and the objectives of the United Nations Charter.
- Uphold and maintain a good image of the Kingdom of Eswatini.
- Facilitate the work of the United Nations and its organs within the continental, regional and other bodies such as the African Union (AU), the Southern African Development Community (SADC), Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and the Group of 77 (G-77).
- Monitor International Developments and advise Government accordingly.
- Facilitate and organize the Kingdom's delegations travel and participation in UN meetings, conferences, and other activities.
- Cooperate and coordinate with all of the Kingdoms Foreign Missions abroad particularly the Missions in Geneva and Ethiopia on all matters of mutual interests.