AVIS AU PUBLIC
A partir du 23 mars 2015,
La Mission Permanente de la République Démocratique du Congo
auprès des Nations Unies ne traite plus les demandes « en urgence ».
Le délai de traitement de demande de visa
est d’un minimum de quinze (15) jours ouvrables.
Ne pas produire tous les documents peut entraîner le retard du traitement
de votre demande et éventuellement un refus.
As of March 23, 2015,
The Permanent Mission of the Democratic Republic of Congo
to the United Nations no longer offers “rush services”.
Please allow a minimum of fifteen (15) business days for processing the application.
Failure to follow the instructions could lead to the delay of the processing
of your application and possibly a refusal.
Starting October 3, 2011, all applicants are respectfully requested to abide by the following regulations when applying for a visa for the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Valid passport(with at least one completely blank page other than the last page)
- One application form properly filled out, dated and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent identical passport photos
- International certificates of vaccination showing proof of immunity against yellow fever (valid within six months).
- A round trip airline ticket or letter from a travel agency showing the itinerary to and from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- In case of a business trip the applicant may present:
- a letter from the firm or company stating the purpose of the trip and assuring the financial support to the applicant.
- an invitation letter from your business contact, signed and notarized in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- In case of tourists:
- proof of funds (e.g. bank statements)
- proof of employment (e.g. letter from your employer)
- other documents relating to your trip, such as an invitation from your personal contacts in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, tour agenda, etc…
- Those who do not have a US passport are required to provide
- a copy of their green card, or
- all US immigration documents showing your temporary status in the United States along with a copy of a US State ID.
- For minors, a copy of the birth certificate is required
- For minors, travelling with only 1 parent or no parents, a notarized consent letter from parent(s) is required.
- Mailed application should be sent in along with a self-addressed envelope and sufficient US postage.
100 US $: One month/single entry
150 US $: One month/multiple entry
175 US $: Two months/single entry
200 US $: Two months/multiple entry
300 US $: Three months/ multiple entry
400 US $: Six months/ multiple entry
All payment should be made with cash or money order to " D.R. Congo Mission"
Sorry, no personal check accepted
PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION
Required: yellow fever.
Own preventive measure: Malaria.
Please allow a minimum of 15 days for processing the application.
Our office hours for visa department are Monday to Friday, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Failure to follow the instructions could lead to the delay of the processing of your application and possibly a refusal.