Training courses and workshops for individuals and groups are scheduled throughout the year.
Please consult the featured events page for upcoming offerings.
The Dag Hammarskjöld Library will conduct the following training in English (unless otherwise indicated) for delegates and staff of permanent missions, at the Library Building, Room L-133 (First Floor), for the month of October 2019:
- Introduction to UN documents (English – French – Spanish)
- General Assembly Documentation (English – French – Spanish)
- Security Council Documentation (English – French)
- Introduction to Legal Resources (English)
- Introduction to the Digital Library (English)
- Peacekeeping Research (English)
All interested are kindly requested to register by accessing the Library Training Calendar
For more information, please contact the Library (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel.: 1 (212) 963-3000).