71st Session (2016-2017)
- 71 UNGA_1C_Conventional Weapons_211016
- 71 UNGA_1C_General Debate_071016
- 71 UNGA_1C_TD_Disarmament Machinery_261016
- 71 UNGA_1C_TD_Nuclear Weapons_141016
- 71 UNGA_1C_TD_Other Disarmament Measures_241016
- 71 UNGA_1C_TD_Other WMDs_181016
- 71 UNGA_1C_TD_Outer Space_191016
- 71 UNGA_1C_TD_Regional Disarmament and Security_251016
- UN-Women Statement by HEPR at FRS 2017
- UNICEF Statement by HEPR at FRS 2017
- UNFPA Statement by HEPR at FRS 2017
- UNDP Statement by HEPR an FRS 2017
- Statement by H.E.PR at Pledging Conference 2016
- Statement by HEPR on Second Regular Session 2016 of UNICEF
- Statement by HEPR on Second Regular Session 2016 of UNDP_CPD
- Statement by HEPR on Second Regular Session 2016 of UNDP
- Statement by HEPR on Second Regular Session 2016 of UNFPA _CPD.
- Statement by HEPR on Second Regular Session 2016 of UNFPA
- Statement by HEPR on Second Regular Session 2016 of UN-Women
- Bangladesh statement on Palestine in the ssecond committee
- LDC statement for SG elect
- LDC statement on countries in special situation
- LDC statement on ICT
- LDC statement on trade, debt, international financial system and addis combined 2016
- Statement on International migration and development 2016
- Statement at Pledging Conference 2016
- Statement by LDCs on agriculture development 2016
- Statement by LDCs on sustainable development in 2nd committee
- Statement of HE PR at General Debate of 2nd committee
- statement of HE PR on poverty eradication at 2nd committee
- Statement by HEPR under agenda item 69(b) Human rights questions
- Statement by DPR at the General Debate on agenda item 24 Social Development on 4 October 2016
- Statement by HEPR on Crime Prevention and Drug Control on 6 October 2016
- Statement by HEPR on Advancement of women on 11 October 2016
- Statement by HEPR on promotion and protection of childern on 14 October 2016
- Statement by HEPR on implimentation of human right instruements on 18 October 2016
- Agenda item 75- Criminal accountability of UN officials and experts on Mission
- Agenda item 108- Measures to Eliminate International Terrorism
- Agenda item 81- Status of the Protocols Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 1949 and relating to the protection of victims of armed conflicts
- Agenda item 82- Consideration of effective measures to enhance the protection, security and safety of diplomatic and consular missions and representative
- Agenda item 83-Report of the Special Committee on the Charter of the United Nations and on the Strengthening of the Role of the Organization
- Agenda item 84- Rule of Law at national and international levels
- Agenda item 85- Scope and principles of universal jurisdiction
- Agenda item 86- Law of Transboundary Aquifers
- Agenda item 47-Effects of atomic radiation
- Agenda item 49-United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
- Agenda item 70- Report of the International Court of Justice
- Agenda item 48- International cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space
- Agenda item 51-Comprehensive review of the whole question of peacekeeping operations in all their aspects
- Agenda 72-Report of ICC
- Agenda item 53-Questions relating to information
- Agenda item 52-Comprehensive review of special political missions
69th Session (2014-2015)
68th Session (2013-2014)
- GA Statement on Palestine on 6 August 2014.
- Resilent Design-1 2
- Speech on Nelson Mandela-19-12-13
67th Session (2012-2013)
- UN Fallen Colleagues 190813
- Culture and development-statement- final
- Opening remarks at the GA on April 30.
- Closing Remarks-2
- CLOSING REMARKS
- Hon'ble President's Commemorative Ceremony in UN
- Youth Assembly
- Youth Conference Speech Aug 1-2012
66th Session (2011-2012)
- Culture of peace statement by PR.pdf
- BD PR Speech 3rd CT Review 2012 28.06.12.
- Dr. Mashiur Rahman
- Veask Day, 2012.
- Revised PBC Chairs Statement on adoption of PBC Report in GA.
- PR's Statement on UNCSD
- COP Final Plen Statement Introd of Res COP on 12.12.11
- Bangladesh statement in GA on civilian capacity report of SG
65th session (2010-2011)
- Informal meeting of the UNGA to mark the observance of the international day against Nuclear Tests
- MDG and Peace-Final.
- Bangladesh Statement Plenary Disarmament 28.07.11.
- Bangladesh statement HLM on Youth 28.07.11.
- Statement of H.E PR after his electiion as the chairman of the second committee.
- Final BD Statement by Health Minister HLM HIV AIDS 08.06.11.
- Vesak Day-2011.
- CiV Cap GA Debate delivered.
- Saima Wazed Hossain on Autism.
- Opening Remarks on Autism.
- Ambassador and PR to the UN Dr. A K Abdul Momen made a statement on the report of the Secretary General on Peacebuilding
- Final Plenary Statement (CoP)-65th UNGA