Mission and Vision
The vision of the Mission of Swaziland to the United Nations is to foster and ensure that the Kingdom of Swaziland maintains its rightful presence and position among the community of the Nations of the World.
Within the auspices and context of the United Nations and in line with the Kingdom’s Foreign Policy, the Permanent Mission’s mission is inter alia:
- To promote the National interest and values of the Country
- To promote Multilateralism
- To promote and contribute to International law and the objectives of the United Nations Charter
- To Uphold and maintain a good image of the Kingdom of Swaziland
- To facilitate the work of the United Nations and its organs with continental and regional and other bodies such as the African Union (AU) and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) ,Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and the Group of 77 (G-77)
- To monitor International Developments and advise Government accordingly
- To facilitate an co-ordinate the Swazi delegations travel and participation in UN meetings and other activities
Cooperate and coordinate with all Swaziland Missions abroad in particular the Geneva and Ethiopia Missions on all matters related to the above.