NEW: Update to UNHQ Building Passes
eAccreditation procedure for temporary meetings
- Note Verbale - Information on the establishment of new "eAccreditation" procedure to accredit all delegations to temporary meetings at Headquarters
- Guidelines - Step-by-step instructions on using the eAccreditation system
- Frequently Asked Questions - Common questions and issues that may arise during the eAccreditation process
- Form SG.39 - Appointment of authorized eAccreditation Focal Points and Backup Focal Points
- The Protocol and Liaison Service, in conjunction with DGACM/ICTS and the Pass and ID Unit of DSS, gave a presentation on 22 July 2013 covering aspects of eAccreditation and the standard registration process for members of Missions and Officers. The PowerPoint presentations can be found here and here, respectively.
- Note Verbale - Change in Host Country immigration process regarding the issuance of form I-94
- Note Verbale - Request for final Blue Book updates for March 2014 printing
3rd United Nations Conference on Small Islands and Developing States
- Note Verbale - Protocol Arrangements for the 3rd UN Conference on SIDS in Apia, Samoa from 1 to 4 September 2014
- The fax number for Protocol at the Nu'utele Accreditation Centre (only for accreditation of delegations) is +685-25929. Please note that this number will be active as of Monday, 25 August 2014. Protocol will not be responsible for material transmitted before this time.
68th Session of the General Assembly
- A/INF/68/4 - Information note regarding arrangements for the high-level meetings and the general debate of the 68th session of the General Assembly
- FINAL List of Delegations to the 68th Session of the General Assembly